Summit Events & SessionsSome of the Summit Highlights
NCI’s High-Performance HVAC Summit has many game-changing events for attendees! Let’s take a look at some of the exciting sessions you have to look forward to.
“Reach for the Summit – Coaching Edition” Interactive Game Show
We kick off Summit with this unique HVAC-themed game show that will take place during the opening session on Tuesday, October 6. Here’s how it works:
- Two contestants are drawn from the attendees to play.
- They get asked HVAC-related questions.
- The audience uses their smartphone/tablet/laptop to voice their opinion about the correct answer.
- Each contestant picks his final answer.
- David Holt & David Richardson (the David’s) will comment on why the answer is right or wrong.
- The scoreboard will mark each contestants score as they climb up the mountain to the summit to be crowned the winner!
A fan-favorite, this meeting is for HVAC contractors ONLY! No press, no partners, just contractors sharing ideas for cash prizes! All contractors are invited to attend this 2-part event where each participant can propose one or more ideas in the areas of lead generation and sales. The best ideas split the entry fee for great cash prizes!
Here’s how it works:
- $20 entry fee due at registration, IOU’s not accepted 🙂
- Gather anything that you may want to share to help explain your idea.
- Everyone who has an idea to share will be allowed time to present their idea.
- The moderators will capture the ideas, and then at the end of the two sessions, everyone will vote for the best idea in each of the categories.
- On Thursday the winners will be announced and the cash prizes handed out!
NCI Annual Awards Presentation
The awards presentation is a celebration of NCI Member’s passion for Performance-Based Contracting™ and sustained success in the HVAC industry.
Every year, NCI recognizes individuals and companies in the HVAC industry who not only embody the principles embraced by National Comfort Institute, but effectively put them into practice.
These companies are the best of the best and we are proud to have them associated with National Comfort Institute.
- Three Contractors of the Year
- David Debien Award
- John Garofalo Implementation Excellence Award
- Preferred Partner Award
- Scott Johnson Training Excellence Award
- High-Performance Sales Excellence Award
- Chairman’s Award