Summit Events & SessionsSome of the Summit Highlights
NCI’s High-Performance HVAC Summit has many game-changing events for attendees! Let’s take a look at some of the exciting sessions you have to look forward to.
A fan-favorite, this meeting is for HVAC contractors ONLY! No press, no partners, just contractors sharing ideas for cash prizes! All contractors are invited to attend this 2-part event where each participant can propose one or more ideas in the areas of lead generation and sales. The best ideas split the entry fee for great cash prizes! You are welcome to participate in the meeting even if you do not submit any ideas, but you still need to pay the participation fee. This is a great opportunity to discover some great ideas from your fellow contractors!
Here’s how it works:
- $20 participation fee due per person at registration, IOU’s not accepted 🙂
- Gather materials that you may want to share to help explain your idea(s). After registration, you’ll receive a link to submit your idea(s).
- Everyone who has an idea to share will be allowed time to present their idea.
- The moderators will capture the ideas, and then at the end of the two sessions, everyone will vote for the best idea in each of the categories.
- The votes will be tabulated, and winner announced Wednesday to share the pot!
- Specific entry instructions will be provided.
Contractor Panel Discussion
One of our most popular Summit traditions is our contractor panel discussion. Our panelists are owners and managers of HVAC companies who have made High-Performance Service and Contracting an integral part of their businesses.
This year our five panelists will focus on the new landscape created by the COVID Pandemic, and how it has impacted their businesses. Most importantly, our panelists will share what they are doing to meet the new challenges head on – and not just survive, but thrive in these uncertain times.
Dawn Mroczek, Comfort Consultant, GV’s Heating & Cooling – Glenview, IL
Dave DeRose, Founder, Masterworks Mechanical – Craig, CO
Dan Squires, President, Vincent’s Heating & Plumbing -Port Huron, MI
Michael Greany, Service Manager, All Pro Plumbing Heating, Air & Electrical- Ontario, CA
Greg Wallace, Owner, Progressive Heating, Air, and Plumbing – Newnan, GA
NCI Annual Awards Presentation
The awards presentation is a celebration of NCI Member’s passion for Performance-Based Contracting™ and sustained success in the HVAC industry.
Every year, NCI recognizes individuals and companies in the HVAC industry who not only embody the principles embraced by National Comfort Institute, but effectively put them into practice.
These companies are the best of the best and we are proud to have them associated with National Comfort Institute.
- Three Contractors of the Year
- David Debien Award
- John Garofalo Implementation Excellence Award
- Preferred Partner Award
- Scott Johnson Training Excellence Award
- High-Performance Sales Excellence Award
- Chairman’s Award